BUYERS! WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
"We Will Pay You Cash If We Can't Negotiate A Price Reduction"
- MLS autonotification - for "All" new listings. (VIP Buyers Program)
- $100 towards your home inspection, and report, at the close of escrow.
- Free , "Flex Plan", ERA Home Warranty insurance policy @ close of escrow.
- $5,000 savings (off 'list' price) on the purchase of your home 'GUARANTEED' or I'll pay you $500 CASH at the close of escrow. (multiple offers and ERAMR listings excluded).
- Buy one of our listings and receive $800 cash towards any appliance purchase.
- Broker involvement with purchase strategies, if necessary, to ensure you get the best price on your new home. All relevant sales comps and market trends will be evaluated before a offer is written.
- Assistance in the preapproval process for a home loan.
- Purchase, or trade up to, one of our listings and We Will BUY YOUR HOME FOR CASH! (Sellers Security Program) . Call to see if your home qualifies for this unique ERA Real Estate program. (If you are currently a homeowner)
- Your appraisal fee reimbursed to you at close of escrow.
Buying a home is exciting but can also be a very testing time in one's life. It is extremely important that you choose an experienced and sensitive REALTOR® to assist you in this very complex process. Too much is at stake and your protection is paramount. All that you need to procure the best deal possible is here under one roof at ERA Matilla Realty.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process including the acquistion of excellent financing. (multiple resources)
- Share my intimate knowledge of property values so that you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local area, including schools, neighborhoods, shopping centers, etc.
- Check your credit rating. Correct any errors before starting the loan application process. This is extremely important. We can direct you for assistance in this matter.
- Get 'pre-approved' for a loan. Know exactly what you need for a down payment and closing costs and what monthly payment is comfortable for you. No reason to look at property if you don't know these numbers. (We have resources.)
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections, e.g., termites and building.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance. Call us anytime for an estimation of these costs.
225 Culver Blvd, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
CA DRE License