SELLERS! - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
"We Will Market Your Home For All It's Worth and If We Don't Sell Your Home, ERA Will Buy It" .... plus
- WE PAY YOU $1,500 CASH at the close of escrow if your home is not sold in 60 days. We will recommended a list price and marketing strategy based on a thorough market analysis. (Mutual agreement necessary)
- Free- Property Profile Report from a recognized title company which includes transaction and mortagage histories.
- Free - termite and building inspections prior to listing the property.
- Your property advertised online in the local MLS, ERA.com, L.A.Times/Homefinders.com, International Collections.com, PlayaDelRey.com, LuxuryRealEstate.com (for homes listed over $800,000), Espanol.ERA.com, MatillaRealty.com, Realtor.com, OpenHouse.com, Trulia, Google, Lake Homes USA.com, Land And Farm.com, RealEstateJournal.com, Zillow.com, FrontDoor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, AOL Real Estate, Better Homes and Gardens, Homes.com, Homescape and Cyberhomes.com. We provide a texting program which delivers your valuable property information directly to a prospect's cell phone via text message. Print ads are placed as needed.
- Cancellation Guarantee - if you are not satisfied with our service you can cancel the listing at anytime if we cannot remedy your complaint within 10 days of a dissatisfaction notice.
- Webcast and or Virtual Home Tours plus a property specific website.
- "Guaranteed" Home Sale Service - Ask about our 'Sellers Security Program' - "If We Don't Sell Your House, ERA Will Buy It". Find out if your home qualifies for this very unique program.
- Provide "Basic Plan" Home Warranty Insurance with American Home Shield for life of the listing at no cost to you.
- We purchase for you: Natural Hazard, Environmental Hazard and C.L.U.E. reports, paid at close of escrow.
- Target "move-up" buyers - with ERA's Seller Security & Special Financing Programs.
- Escrow micro-managed 24/7 by us so that there is minimum or no stress placed on you.
Selling your home should bring you top dollar in the shortest time possible and this can be accomplished through our exclusive and innovative marketing techniques. Don't sell yourself short of what you deserve in today's competitive marketplace.
- Complete a thorough market analysis (CMA) that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbor's.
- Create a comprehensive sales and advertising campaign so that your home receives maximum exposure to the buying public and is marketed for all its worth.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible and where applicable offer our unique 'Trade Up' program, e.g., we will guarantee the sale of a prospective buyer's property if they buy your home.
- Advise you on how to stage and prepare your home for the marketplace and if possible make it a Gold Star property.
- Present and analyze all offers for you then negotiate the best deal possible.
- Help you find your next home.
Curb appeal and the interior condition of your home are critical factors for generating interest to the eye of the buyer. Preparation of your home for the market is of tantamount importance. So we have made available a free DVD plus a printout that gives 40 tips on how to prepare and stage your home to sell quickly and for top dollar. You can request the DVD and the 40 Tips by calling us at 310-305-8000 x 101 or by email at email@example.com.
- Title insurance fees are catagorized as Basic or 5 Year Short Term rates and are purchase price driven.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and typically runs between 5% to 6%.
- Local city transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. We advise you consult with with your CPA and learn of the ramifications these taxes will have on your net proceeds from the sale. Real estate property taxes are credited and debited concurrent with the close date.
- FHA fees and costs are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are paid for by the buyer. Termite/pest inspections are paid for by the seller.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting health and safety code problems identified during the home inspection.
225 Culver Blvd, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293